Monday 14 January 2019

The Saunders Aircraft Story updates to 2019-01-11

The Saunders Aircraft Story updates to 2019-01-11.

This has been a great week! We have had coffee with the Chief Design Engineer for Saunders Aircraft from 1972 to 1976 and that is a full story of his moving from Los Angeles to Gimli in 1972 to be hired by Saunders Aircraft.

This blog will not tell the Saunders story in order, I am posting the information as I receive or find it so if you are looking for the Saunders Aircraft stuff, the best way is to use the search box on the right, example shown below.

I suppose I could collect the stuff, put it in order, and write a full story or book, but what if I croak when it's 1/2 done, for me it's best to post it out there on the web sooner that later.


Today Ray Fread of Dryden, ON. points me toward his photo, this is the only photo of a Dehavilland DH114 Heron serial no. 14051 G-AZSO taken at Gimli that I have found, WOW, thank-you Ray Fread.

More information on Heron 14051 G-AZSO to come soon.
Dehavilland DH114 Heron #14051 G-AZSO - photo by Ray Fread

Dehavilland DH114 Heron #14051 G-AZSO - photo by Ray Fread


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexander Paul Kalynuk ( Kalyniuk) in the Canadian Army 1940 to 1945

 I've created a pdf story of my father in the Canadian Army from 1940 to 1945, he was in the Lake Superior Regiment. The link to the PDF...