Sunday 13 January 2019

Saunders Aircraft Canada ST-27 and ST-28

January 2019, good morning, for the past year, I've been blogging about Saunders Aircraft Canada ST-27 & ST-28 on my other blog site Warbirds Notes & Aviation Stories  with stories such as the  Saunders ST-27 013 .

Today I decided to parallel that blog with this new blog site which will have only Saunders Aircraft Canada topics,  the airplane, the company, the people, the pilots, the operators. Same stories will be on both sites.

If you have Saunders Aircraft Canada information, photographs, stories that you would like to share or see posted email me at kenkalynuk@gmail.com .  Thank-you for visiting, ken kalynuk, Winnipeg, Canada.

Saunders ST-28 at Saunders Gimli plant from the Andre Belanger collection via J.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexander Paul Kalynuk ( Kalyniuk) in the Canadian Army 1940 to 1945

 I've created a pdf story of my father in the Canadian Army from 1940 to 1945, he was in the Lake Superior Regiment. The link to the PDF...